Monday, August 27, 2007

August 2007...what a busy month

Happy 1st Birthday Kate Bauer
Savannah Leigh enjoying a BIG GIRL sucker
I can be very serious
Stylin'
Hapy 60th Grandpa
Yes, MiMi I want to take my baby
I can finally touch the floor
Savannah in training
Savannah driving Avery around
Happy Birthday Aunt Sissy
Getting ready for church
Happy 60th Grandpa
I think I am getting the hang of this
Such a big girl...eating a corn dog and drinking a 7up
Congrats Steve and Kim. Lucy is precious and I can't wait to meet her! I hope all is going well!!
DeDe and Savannah Leigh Swimming at The Bauer's.
Thanks for letting us use your pool that weekend. We enjoyed every minute of it!! You all are such great friends and we are very blessed to have you all in our lives!!
Savannah Leigh eating chips with DeDe
Mat and Krista- congats on your little man Evan. He is a cutie. Can't wait to meet him and see you Krista!
Future F1 driver. DeDe is very proud!
Ginger looking for the next thing to chew on
Anna Reetz- you are such a cutie and Savannah loves having another friend to play with!
Chillin in my car
Savannah being bashful on her new potty
Batt and Kate Bauer
BIG GIRL













No comments: