Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lucy Haywood...

Kim and Lucy~ We had so much fun and it was so nice to finally meet Miss Lucy. Savannah still goes to our guest bedroom and says "baby" or actually says "Moosy" I have recorded her saying Moosy and it's too cute. I miss you all and can't wait for another visit. Thanks for taking the time to come to Kentucky to visit. Oh yeah, and I want to mention that Kim you are very lucky to have a little girl that is so precious and that is such a happy little girl AND that is sleeping long hours of the night at such a young age. Savannah Leigh can't wait to grow up with Lucy and be the best of friends. I really hope they have many awesome days like we did growing up. I love you all and miss you all bunches!!

Lucy is such a happy little girl
MiMi making Lucy Laugh
So strong at 2 months old

No comments: