Wednesday, October 31, 2007

We are so blessed...

On Friday, My sister and her husband announced some wonderful news to our family. You can take a look at The Hoene Family blog- http://hoeneheaven.blogspot.com/2007/10/know-therefore-that-lord-your-god-is.html and read the news. This link takes you right to the GREAT NEWS.

But here are some cute pictures from that evening.

De De and Savannah walking in to Cheddar's


"BIG ANNOUNCEMENT"

Say CHEESE

DeDe wearing Savannah's bow

I just want to say how greatful I am to have such wonderful family and friends. If it was not for you all I don't know what I would do. On this special occaision I would like to say thanks to some wonderful friends for blessing my sister and her husband with a wonderful gift.

A BABY BOY

And you know the best news of all he will be here early January.

God Bless you all and many prayers are headed your way!

No comments: