Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I have been tagged~


I've been tagged by Jodie to do the following:

1. Pick the 4 picture folder on my computer
2. Choose the 4th picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.
This is the 4th folder with the 4th pic.

This day was the best day of my life~ The Arrival of Savannah Leigh McShane, March 3, 2006. This picture was taking of me holding her for the first time. Not only did I have to wait 9 months but I had to wait a couple of hours to see Savannah since she was placed in the NICU. She was born at 5:38pm and I didn't get to see her until around midnight. That was a huge thanks to her daddy because he finally told the nurses that we were going to see Savannah Leigh in the NICU no matter what. I think he even went and got the wheelchair for me because we were sick of waiting. It was late and I was way past ready to see my baby girl. She was such a small precious package weighing in at 4lbs. 10oz. and 17 1/2 inches long. It's amazing looking at her now and seeing how grown up she is at 2 1/2 and carrying on conservations with us. What a wonder 2 1/2 years it has been!!

I tag:

1. Jenny

2. Colleen

3. Staci

4. Leah

No comments: