Friday, November 13, 2009

Out Of The Mouth Of A 3 Year Old...

From Savannah's teacher...
While in circle one child was determined to get my attention at all cost. I was trying not to look at them so maybe they would raise their hand or patiently wait for me to finish what I was saying. After repeating my name several times they finally said, "This is really important." Well important information needs to be heard. So I called on them to say what was important to them. This is what they said...They showed me a sign with their hand and said. "My dad says this means ROCK ON!" Yes, they said it with that expression.
After I read this, I thought oh my what else do the kids repeat...
everything! Let me remind myself once again...kids repeat everything! HA!
Needless to say, as soon as I read this I knew exactly who the impatient student was, Savannah Leigh. I asked Savannah why she did not raise her hand and just like the teacher said the student aka Savannah Leigh said, "It was really important."
Sean and I got a great laugh out of this!

No comments: