Friday, July 4, 2008

"Broken Paci" Update...

Wednesday-Thursday Night:
Savannah Leigh has done very well with her "broken paci" Yes, it's still here at the house and if she wants it in bed with her I give her the paci but she does not suck on it. Mainly because there is nothing to suck on. :-(( She was doing really good about falling asleep semi-quickly once I put her down for bedtime or when MiMi and Aunt Sissy put her down for nap time but last night she talked for about a hour then I went in and said it was time to stop playing and time to go night night because Daddy, Toby and Ginger were all asleep and Mommy was very tired and wanted to go to bed too. Needless to say, I didn't hear anymore from her.

Please wish us luck when we got to Build-A-Bear to put her paci's in the bear. I think we might go Saturday sometime.

Thanks everyone who reads and post comments!!

No comments: