Friday, December 19, 2008

Savannah's School Christmas Celebration

First of all, I would like to thank Daddy, Mamaw, Mimi and Logan for coming to Savannah's 1st preschool Christmas celebration. Mommy's first mistake was showing up in the classroom. Savannah Leigh was so excited to see us all then we started to walk away and boy oh boy did Savannah let loose on her screaming for Mommy. I felt really bad but thought once I was out of sight that she would be so excited to sing all the songs she had been practicing with her friends. Well, I was wrong. She didn't sing, she cried and made sure I was sitting right by her the whole time. The suppose to be singing is on the video player so once I figure out how to post that I will but here are the pictures from her classroom party.
All the kids are just adorable. We love Savannah's teachers and we are sure going to miss the triplets! But we wish them the best at their new school!!!!
Mrs. DeAnn- I love the saying. "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit."
We will be using that at home!!






No comments: